Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a dentist

Options
  • 06-12-2011 6:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi there,

I need to get an amount of work done such as fixing a root canal, possible extraction and a number of fillings. I would be grateful for any pms regarding recommendations for Dublin city centre dentists as I have not had much luck in this area myself.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Bearcat

It's a closed shop on this forum publically recommending dentists but if you go to the regions area of boards.ie dentists are there in full sundry....example http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055359004&page=2

Makes a total mockery of the standards of one section of boards to another.

Most people here will give you a pm.

I use a good lady in dub 4.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Well send a PM and stop giving out about forum rules, I don't think the OP cares whether its by PM or written in the sky so long as they get the recommendation they are after. If the regional forums want to deal with the legal hassle of publishing names that up to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Bearcat

Fitz, I'm not giving out just stating a blunt fact.

I agree with the standards laid out by the mods here.

Advertisement