Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Earliest Christmas present memory?

Options
  • 06-12-2011 3:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

Whats your Earliest Christmas present memory?

Mine is the California Roller Baby. I got her when i was 7.

Couldnt find a vid of the advertisment but this is her ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZdCNh6zqKM&feature=related

So whats your Earliest Christmas present memory, and if you can provide a vid/pic that be great:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Our sega mega drive,my brother woke up me and my sister as usual to open our presents at like 5am.there we sat playing nba for hours,till about dinner time I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Our sega mega drive,my brother woke up me and my sister as usual to open our presents at like 5am.there we sat playing nba for hours,till about dinner time I think.

my friend had one of those:) addicted wasnt the word:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I dont remember it much,just playing nba,sonic and I think earthworm jim. Dont even know what age we were

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I remember getting one of those cars you push along the ground and the back wheels develop their own momentum from a flywheel propelling the car along when you let it go.

I think I was probably about 4/5 and I remember it because one of my Uncles stepped on it and broke it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,441 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

This wouldnt be the earliest but I remember getting a white stereo record player in the late 70s and the Status Quo single Rockin All Over the World. This awoke my curious interest in vinyl records and I have been collecting them ever since.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

A blue electric kids quad bike, it was the absolute nuts. I rode it around the house (sometimes standing on the seat, bending over to steer it) all day, think I was 3 or 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

I remember getting a FlikFlak watch and a tube of Jelly Tots when I was almost three, that's the first Christmas I can actually remember..

BEST present however was the Nintendo with Super Mario Bros, Christmas of 1990, I was 5...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

A cowboy suit and a toy rifle when I was 3

Advertisement