Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Limerick Toy Show had 2 X Factor guests this year it made 1700 kids happy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 nononsense

Any pictures of The show's Guy's :D

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭celticcrash

Oh yes a big ad on the post last week, full page it was, telling us they had changed the date and never put up the new date:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 nononsense

Oh yes a big ad on the post last week, full page it was, telling us they had changed the date and never put up the new date:confused:

I think you mean the Limerick Leader not the post Celtic,:) and that never said it was Changed. it said on that paper Rescheduled Because I was reading it my child was part of it so I think I'm confused :confused: it was a great weekend for all the kids who took part :D

Rescheduled for 20 mins later so it didn't start at 7.00 p.m. it started at 7.20

Advertisement