Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web designer wanted

Options
  • 05-12-2011 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I am looking for a web designer to help me update my website. Must be very reasonable pm me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

See big sticky at the top of the forum

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Update as in add new content, or update as in redesign and implement the look and functionality ?

I'm always wary - as are others - of the "must be reasonable" caveats in posts like these; my rates are very reasonable, but I need to eat and keep a roof over my head too!

Post an outline of what you need done and what your approximate budget is, and then maybe there'll be more responses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    I'm always wary - as are others - of the "must be reasonable" caveats in posts like these; my rates are very reasonable, but I need to eat and keep a roof over my head too!

This is where clients looking for providers mistake cheapness for value. My rates are high enough, but I reckon that the job gets done much faster and with much more quality, easily justifying the price tag. This industry is chock full of low quality providers usually at the cheap price end.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kellt

Hi all,

Thanks for your help got sorted.

Advertisement