Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

diabled boy jailed

Options
  • 05-12-2011 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

A 17 year old got 2 years last week after simply walking out of a shop getting thrown into a police car, hit in the face and drove home were the garda then shouted abuse at the mother whom is a very repectable hard working mother, he then hit back at the garda resulting in a small cut on the garda's face. the boy is dyslexic and has never done anything like this before or got in any trouble in the past year , he also lost his dad in the past year.The judge did not want to no his side o the story or anything about him. Drug dealers also in court that day got 6 months. Dose anyone remember a story of a garda that got stabbed in clane last year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Am sure it's that simple alright.

I was going to ask what it has to do with Accommodation & Property but then I twigged that he was going to jail.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭SONIC2008

OP I really just cant make head nor tail of your post to be honest

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

hit a guard... throw the book at him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

What's this doing in Accomodation & Property? Dyslexia, while a problem, hardly excuses assault on a Garda. The condition (which I'm guessing you suffer from yourself going on your spelling) is frustrating sure but does not make sufferers violent so there's no justification for him striking a Garda, can't see the relevance of mentioning it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Ok guys, thanks for the headsup.
    I think this one is for After Hours.
    Mods- feel free to rehome this, if you can think of a more appropriate home.

Cheers,

Shane

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

He's dyslexic so that means he's disabled???
    Are you for fukn real?!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

He's dyslexic?

Release him!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Ogm!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,125 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

ANGEL70 wrote: »
    A 17 year old got 2 years last week after simply walking out of a shop getting thrown into a police car, hit in the face and drove home were the garda then shouted abuse at the mother whom is a very repectable hard working mother, he then hit back at the garda resulting in a small cut on the garda's face. the boy is dyslexic and has never done anything like this before or got in any trouble in the past year , he also lost his dad in the past year.The judge did not want to no his side o the story or anything about him. Drug dealers also in court that day got 6 months. Dose anyone remember a story of a garda that got stabbed in clane last year.

What are you NOT telling us?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

He got two years for walking out of a shop?

Being dyslexic doesn't render a person disabled.

How do you know he didn't get in trouble with the law before?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

He's dyslexic and can't spell?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Ogm!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,993 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

hit a guard... throw the book at him

But he's already hit him once, and a clatter with a book is only going to make things worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

This story if about you OP isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

ANGEL70 wrote: »

Your son sounds like a little Angel. However some time in poison might be good for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Elohim

He was walking out of a shop while getting thrown into a garda car?

Are you this person OP? No offense, but you seem a tad dyslexic too tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

At least he didn't have the book thrown at him because I don't think he'd be able to read it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

A 17 year old got 2 years last week
    after simply walking out of a shop
    getting thrown into a police car,
    hit in the face and drove home

Sister killed her baby cuz she could afford 2 feed it
    And were sending people 2 the moon
    In september my cousin tried reefer 4 the very first time
    Now he's doing horse, it's june

• Registered Users Posts: 4,046 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Am I disabled too then :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,993 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Dudess wrote: »
    He got two years for walking out of a shop?

Being dyslexic doesn't render a person disabled.

How do you know he didn't get in trouble with the law before?

The OP forgot to mention that it was 2 a.m. and he was wearing a balaclava and carrying a till.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

A 17 year old got 2 years last week
    after simply walking out of a shop
    getting thrown into a police car,
    hit in the face and drove home

Sister killed her baby cuz she could afford 2 feed it
    And were sending people 2 the moon
    In september my cousin tried reefer 4 the very first time
    Now he's doing horse, it's june
    OP is he called Nate?

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

So this is what it sounds like when doves cry...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Dyslexic is hardly "disabled".
    No source, no story.
    If you have a link or something then we can discuss it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement