Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sixx A.M. - Streaming Acoustic EP Free

Options
  • 05-12-2011 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

Sixx:A.M. have been teasing an upcoming release called ’7′ with a teaser video of a piano driven take on ‘This Is Gonna Hurt.’ Fans’ suspicions were confirmed when they officially announced the seven-track EP ’7′ that will feature stripped down versions of the band’s tunes.

The band not only let the cat out of the bag over the weekend, but also decided to stream all seven tracks ahead of it’s December 13th release. Speaking to Noisecreep about the project, vocalist/guitarist James Michael said:

“I’ve always loved the concept of taking a song that is already successful and familiar with listeners, and doing something different with it to change its focus.”

This isn't just a cut and paste job, they've redone these songs completely for an acoustic environment

This is an incredible acoustic EP, I love every one of these tracks anyway, and acoustically they provide a whole new meaning to the music. Anyway, check it out, you won't be disappointed

http://music.aol.ca/new-releases-full-cds#/4

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Uh. Thanks for the heads up but not my bag at all.

If I want acoustic rock I'd stick to this guy. Travis Meeks from Days of the New.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 starlight53

Sixx:A.M. are amazing. I discovered them last year and fell in love with them. I doubt they will even tour in Ireland though since Motley Crue didn't bother to play here :(

Advertisement