Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know if the Crescent do shopping centre vouchers

Options
  • 05-12-2011 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

like a few of the dublin ones do, (ie. buy one voucher and it works for all the stores)

cant see anything on their website

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭the_blackstuff

They used to last year anyway. you get a credit card style card topped up to a certain amount. I seem to remember it cost something like E5 tho. I got it at the information desk in the center beside the Sky office

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Yes I've gotten them as presents in the past. They are the prepaid mastercard type ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

ya i work out in the crescent, its like a credit card that you top up we get them in the shop all the time. not too sure how to obtain one of these magical cards though.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭frank gallagher

cheers all, that solves a pressie crisis

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

You get them at the information booth in the square at the centre of the Crescent SC. There is no service charge when buying them at the booth, but there is one if you buy them online.

• Advertisement
Advertisement