Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We need a new Ireland

Options
  • 05-12-2011 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Someone said pack up the military and move get out!

Hong Kong ignored ones advice and this is what they got For Christmas :p

If wonder if the Euro breaks up like an earthquake, will we have fire works in Ireland? and Spend our Delightful Punt like the world is going to end tomorrow.

Yes! the punt will come back! and i will finally catch up on the last 9 years ive missed when i was finally understanding the value of money :pac: and no one else will disagree. :P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Pund? Oh you mean the punt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

chin_grin wrote: »

What you talking about i never said pund lol:p

Thanks for correction.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I actually love Hong Kong after watching that.
    Jumping through fire rings like that, genius. This is the kind of thing we need here if we're ever going to get over this recession. It's kind of like ****ing around you do in COD but in real life. Brilliant.

I remember tupence would buy you a house. Not a fancy 6 bedroom one or anything but a nice modest 3 bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

What?

• Advertisement

What?
    Tupence son. The old money. A half Guinea would feed you for a month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Tupence son. The old money. A half Guinea would feed you for a month.

And the full pig would set you for two.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

We should get Billy Bragg to write a song.

And the full pig would set you for two.
    Unless the parish priest selected your house for his monthly meals.
    God bless us and save us things just aren't like the used to be. Holy father have mercy on us for what we done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

God bless us and save us things just aren't like the used to be. Holy father have mercy on us for what we done.

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Why OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Cause i like the Hong Kong peeps. But i admire the RAF. And America are going to invade us. :pac: you can tell they always have a big smile when the mention Ireland. They have big plans. Now where's my Tin hat. and i get some more statilite radar

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭cock robin

For we knew not what we did :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Orando Broom

cock robin wrote: »
    For we knew not what we did :D

For we knew not what he did!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

I loved it when the Brit commentator said China was in Hong Kong to stay! Glad it's slowly sinking in, 14 years after Big Ears handed the place over and departed with as much face saved as he could, that their colony is gone for ever and few there could possibly want them back.:):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

The Euro will be gone in six months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭problemchimp

The Euro will be gone in six months.
    My Euros are gone already!!

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭yermanoffthetv

OP with the caliber of our leadership this is more likely what wed get for our "new Ireland"

• Registered Users Posts: 23,977 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Ellis Dee wrote: »
    I loved it when the Brit commentator said China was in Hong Kong to stay! Glad it's slowly sinking in, 14 years after Big Ears handed the place over and departed with as much face saved as he could, that their colony is gone for ever and few there could possibly want them back.:):):)

The Hong Kong lease ran out, and I think the only ones celebrating the handover were the mainland Chinese. The Chinese communists got themselves a free gift worth billions, because by the time of the handover, Hong Kong was worth an awful lot more than it was when the British took it on in the first place.

Advertisement