Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCTV & Satellite Help

Options
  • 05-12-2011 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi Guys ,Im here to offer You years of experience worth of advise in the cctv,free to air,saorview & communication Industry. CCTV is big business now and is getting more popular the more the recession deepens due to the rise in crime,anti social behavior etc . We are currently opening a mega cctv trade store,tech store that will at last bring cctv and tech products direct to the public such as freesat,free to air & a full range of cctv and security products,spy products also at the lowest possible prices.Any Problems guys or just need questions answered, well please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Stevieghealy

How are ye, this is my first post in boards.ie. Just joined. I do CCTV, IT, AV and free to air systems also. I have a question. I need to get a high end camera into a field that has no power to monitor a filtering tank of sorts. I reckon solar power but not sure which is the best way of going about it...without getting ripped off by the usual sources. I need remote access to the cam aswell.

Any thought/ideas would be great guys.

Thanks a mil,
    Steve

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭Peter Rhea

This is the foreign satellite forum, could hardly be further from CCTV.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Stevieghealy

Is it? Thought it was CCTV & Satellite Help like it says next to TECH WORLD's name

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭Peter Rhea

The Home Security Systems forum might be worth a look.

Advertisement