Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time to get Braces

Options
  • 05-12-2011 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all

Time to bite the bullet and finally get braces, I work in the city centre Dublin 1 and ideally i would like to go to a Orthodontics around the city centre. Can anyone recommend a good orthodontist in the area with reasonable prices? I know the work for everyone is different but if you could give me a guideline of the prices /special offers I would very much appreciated it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

Dano79 wrote: »
    Hi all

Time to bite the bullet and finally get braces, I work in the city centre Dublin 1 and ideally i would like to go to a Orthodontics around the city centre. Can anyone recommend a good orthodontist in the area with reasonable prices? I know the work for everyone is different but if you could give me a guideline of the prices /special offers I would very much appreciated it.

PM sent

Advertisement