Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warm Winter Coat

Options
  • 05-12-2011 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

I'm thinking of getting my OH a warm winter coat to get her through the next few months. I'd be inclined to get something like North Face or Patagonia, as she loves being out in all weathers!
    Can anyone give me advice on getting some maternity-sized outdoor wear?
    Thanks
    C

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭MaxCharlie

I Personally wouldn't pay that kind of money on a jacket for maternity stage. Id buy relatively cheap and cheerful - because after pregnancy all my clothes will be passed on because Im so tired of wearing them. Im due middle of January and am using my normal jacket just not closing it with scarves and warm under clothes to keep me warm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

montac wrote: »
    I'm thinking of getting my OH a warm winter coat to get her through the next few months. I'd be inclined to get something like North Face or Patagonia, as she loves being out in all weathers!
    Can anyone give me advice on getting some maternity-sized outdoor wear?
    Thanks
    C

I got a great outdoors style jacket in tk max and I'm living in it!! Got it in a large size and it will fit my husband when I'm done with it! It was only 30 quid and best spend I've done!!
    I walk a fair bit and so I find myself freezing if I don't have something I can zip up!

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭montac

Thanks for the replies.
    I did take a look around the internet yesterday, and I didn't have much luck.
    MaxCharlie - I take on board your reality check advice, and I think, in that context that I might follow Dublinlady's advice and head for TkMaxx!

Advertisement