Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poster Shop Dublin

Options
  • 04-12-2011 9:13pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48

Hi all,

Just wondering would anyone know where I can buy a Ian Somerhalder poster in dublin (he's the guy from vampire diaries) my 16 year old dd loves him. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Daizee wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just wondering would anyone know where I can buy a Ian Somerhalder poster in dublin (he's the guy from vampire diaries) my 16 year old dd loves him. Thanks in advance.

There used be a shop that did posters in the illac centre, is it still there?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭rednik

Give HMV a try, they normally have a decent poster selection. Amazon have a great selection if online is an option.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

There's a poster and framing shop on Liffey Street, beside the €2 shop I believe.

Advertisement