Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HP Touchpad, anywhere?!?

Options
  • 04-12-2011 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,
    I am looking at getting a tablet for sometime soon. I love the HP Touchpad, but because HP don't seem to have any stock left, it's very difficult to find a good price. Does anybody know where I could get one at a decent price? (My friend was in Galway at the Click store and tried to get me one but he was 8th in line and there were only 6! :() If there are none, maybe is there somewhere I could get a 53 model HannsPad? I looked on laptopsdirect, but they only have the 33. I also saw the EasyPad 970, which was on the Late Late Toy Show. That seems good, but nobody has done any reviews on it. Any thoughts, anyone?
    Thanks,
    jackos2500

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

try ebay.com, amazon.co.uk or adverts.ie?

Advertisement