Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi Longford people!!

Options
  • 04-12-2011 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi I'm new to longford and would like say hello! so Hello!...

I have an project and need some advice?
    if anyone on the boards here could lead me to the right persons
    I'd be greatful

I have an old bike a 50cc moped made by Di blasi ..google it an see the pics
    and i want to do it up as it needs some work eg: put it back on the road...basicly do it up and make it run again...

I'm looking to meet up with any Bike/motor enthiusiasts or persons that
    want to work on it for the experience...we could enter it into the paddies day parade?

I got Feck all $$ as I'm broke at the moment so I'll make the coffee!

Mail post here if ya wanna know more:cool:

Thanks

Seanie

Ps......Please no evildoers or dodgey characters need respond. Good folk only!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

SEANIE1 wrote: »
    Ps......Please no evildoers or dodgey characters need respond. Good folk only!
    Good luck so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20 SEANIE1

****e I knew I was being to goodie goodie...
    trying to be nice gets you ****ing no where!! ;)

Cant edit the page sooo it gotta stay

but come on Longfordites...what the craic??
    Any mehcanical minded unemployed, board outta yer heads interested in this little motorbike to do up?

You know anyone who likes to play with machines?

come on hundreds of yiz have looked at the post!!
    Ye bolixes must know some head whos farting about...

I'm breaking me balls here!

Sean

Go on ye know ye want to!!

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭somuj

The fact that your broke is probably putting people of this project :P Who's going to foot the bill for all the parts and expenses??

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Dizraeligears

Youd like someone to do up your moped for you for nothing,right?
    And you say youre trying to be nice-then you start calling us bollixes.
    Best of luck with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭Deregos

Here ya go OP . .Now you can't accuse us of not trying to help you.:)

• Advertisement

"You'd like someone to do up your moped for you for nothing,right?".....

Ahem, not at all! the bike works! just been lying around for the last 3 years...
    ..I need someone interested in bikes who has the time to have a look at it and give me some advice on what can be done.... Heres a link

www.diblasi.com

Of course I must apologise to anyone who has taken offence to my previous message, Its an advertising technique... Better get a responce then none at all!

All I'm asking for is someone in Longford who is mechaniclly minded who'd give me some advice....

Again, If ye know of anyone who is board outta thier heads and likes motors tell em to post me here....and again sorry if I offended ye..:(

Sean

well the bike is working!!! got help from a local!! i suppose the personal touch works better then a post!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

You could posting try the motoring forum if you need help in future - might be more successful!

Advertisement