Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ares Cheytac M200 Gas/Bolt/Co2

Options
  • 03-12-2011 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, I have this in black looking for offers of around 1000 euro, I purchased 2 years ago and its just collecting dust. Nice piece made mainly from cnc metal structure etc (guess there is plenty on the web on this) I gave around 1200 sterling for it, and have only tested it in the garden, it is a big garden though... It comes with Bolt action and gas unit, complete with mags for both, also includes scope. I do have the original box, but it has a few holes in it, as I shot at it from 40 mtrs.:D
    Not under any pressure to sell, so any silly offers will be just that silly!
    By the way the spring bolt action is pants... the gas is much more like it.
    Not generally looking to trade as I already have a fair amount of AEG's pistols etc...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 coldevolution

Oops I did mention the spring bolt action is around 200 fps, the normal gas is around 338 fps. I would guess in the cold weather that will be down around 15% ish.:eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hi, unfortunately that's over the legal limit of 1 Joule and cannot be advertised here.

pm me if you need any clarification. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement