Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor Pubs

Options
  • 03-12-2011 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭

Before I ask this question, I am loathe to any reality based tv shows or talent contests - but does anyone know of any pubs in Limerick that would show X Factor on a Sat/Sun night in the same way you'd watch a football match in a pub?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

It was on in Reillys in Westbury a few times, not sure of anywhere in town..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

it was on in smyths last year or the year before so i assume it will be on again. id say there will be a few of the smyths type pubs showing it. big flanos beside smyths will prob show it aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

God almighty, I shudder the thought. The still house might show it, last time I was there, lads who should know better put Westlife on the jukebox and started singing along. That type of a crowd........

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Where is this Still House you speak of?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

we have it one every week in town and anacotty...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

we have it one every week in town and anacotty...

I was out last night and the pub I was in had it on and everyone was glued to it. Might pop down to Ken's place next week.

Advertisement