Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will they pay out?

Options
  • 03-12-2011 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭

Paddy power had a special on today:
    Augero
    Van persie
    Drogbe

To score first @ 120/1. I didn't see the "score first" bit... so just put "all to score @ 120/1" on my slip. They have all scored.

Just wondering is the slip legally binding? They didn't notice my mistake, so do you reckon I'll get my money?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭netnerd

when there is a doubt as to what the customer wished to bet, the price determines the selection. So your bet will be settled as a losing 1st goal scorer treble.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

netnerd wrote: »
    when there is a doubt as to what the customer wished to bet, the price determines the selection. So your bet will be settled as a losing 1st goal scorer treble.

cheers.. not the answer I was looking for :-( so i've no leg to stand on at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I didn't see the "score first" bit... so just put "all to score @ 120/1"

So you are expecting to get paid because you wrote down the bet wrong?
    I wish you the best of luck with that one.

All 3 to score would be about a 5/1 shot.

Advertisement