Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you do to improve twd tv show if you could?

Options
  • 03-12-2011 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,495 ✭✭✭

So you have now become director of the show:p what would you do differently to how the shows being directed right now? What would you carry over from comics, places,characters,relationships,deaths? Any new characters not from comic that youve thought up of in your head youd introduce? new places you thought up of? what story would you make the characters follow? one from the comics or a new one you made up?
    well what I would do is introduce
    tyrese and his family:).Then they go to wiltshire esates where somebody should die ..maybe carol idk. then go off to prison and meet michonne and prison survivors:D
    I also think there should be more flashbacks in the show to reveal characters past..some flashbacks of dale,daryl and carol and maybe hershel would be amazing! I also think (ye i know its cliched:p) they should add some soldiers to the show, who've abandoned their posts at the beginning of the outbreak and are now surviving in this post apocalyptic world. maybe 3 or 4 of them bump into ricks group and are good at the start but turn out evil and steal from the group and kill one of the group maybe? or else they just turn out evil from the start and instantly try to steal and kill from the group. maybe one of the soldiers should be good and moral and wants the 3 other soldiers to stop what they are doing to ricks group and joins ricks group and leaves the soldiers or maybe the soldiers kill him.
    I'd also like to see morgan an duane from the first episode reappear. I also want merle to reappear, and that vatos gang from ep 3or 4:)
    so what would you all do with the show, its a great show but could easily be even better:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Absolutely nothing!

You stop enjoying a show once you start to over analyse it.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Carter P Fly

Id ask the writers to make it less intensely boring and to have charactewrs that I coudl identify with and gave a toss about. I'd ask that the characters be random joes and not cliched stereotypes which seem to be that mainstay of comic book characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

The only thing I'd change is having to wait until February for S2 E8-13. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Deise Musashi

I'd have them more kitted out with military weapons looted from dead soldiers/base armouries.

Rick is the one missed the outbreak and is only now learning what it takes to live in this new world. The rest of them have survived this long, but how? They are terrible at survival, shooting, working as a team to control and kill Zeds. How have they lasted this long?

It's half way through Season Two and they are still taking chest shots, with shotguns?

The Head, people, aim for the head!

How do you survive a zombie apocalypse without meeting many zombies...Hershel?

Even out the country there must be more people, and lots of them have guns. It is America.

Why are there not more guys like Daryl, out hunting Zeds for sport?
    I'd be handing out 10-22's to everybody, bricks of ammo and it's a kick up in the hole for missing a headshot!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

needs more Merl!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I think it's ideal the way it is. It's pointless to want to change it, it's other peoples storeys not a personal fantasy. I ant to experience the world the writer creates. If I thought they where tooling up the characters or putting in pointless gore to appease fans I probably wouldn't bother with it as it would just become another brain dead zombie crap feast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

I trump all of your suggestions with 2 words..Moar Bewbs. /Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Carter P Fly

Indeed, Hot Daughter should have given us an eyefull at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,495 ✭✭✭bb1234567

i'd love to see our rag tag team of misfits on their way to comics
    wiltshire estates, its be so cool to see the snowy set on tv! really hope we werent given the cdc storyline as our substitute for wiltshire estates, but sadly i think it was. im only about 10 percent sure well ever see wiltshire estates on tv, dont know why theyd skip it, what would they get out of leaving out the estates storyline:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

needs more Merl!
    He's the racist redneck you love to hate alright! I was thinking they might have some difficulty with his missing hand and traditional wifebeater getup though. Graphics are expensive!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,495 ✭✭✭bb1234567

i'd really like to see morgan and duane back soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Doc Ruby wrote: »
    He's the racist redneck you love to hate alright! I was thinking they might have some difficulty with his missing hand and traditional wifebeater getup though. Graphics are expensive!

Aye, but if Ash could strap a chainsaw on there, surely Merl could too!
    besides.. michael rooker is a quality actor too :)

Advertisement