Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJ Equipment Stolen from Car

Options
  • 02-12-2011 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭

Folks,

A friend of mine has just had his gear stolen from the car within the past hour in the Beaumont area.

Laptop , 4tb hard drive . 2 cases of CDs . Anybody offers you these items with hd25 headphones and a Shure mike

Keep an eye out for any offers.

:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

bbability wrote: »
    Folks,

A friend of mine has just had his gear stolen from the car within the past hour in the Beaumont area.

Laptop , 4tb hard drive . 2 cases of CDs . Anybody offers you these items with hd25 headphones and a Shure mike

Bar.stards! ..... going to throw this post around a few of the other forums to highlight it!! hope he gets some if not all of this stuff back! ....... fookin toerags!

p.s. Have ya flagged this around fb n that? it would get a wider audience there ya know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Keep an eye on adverts, buyandsell, gumtree etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

Folks,

Where in Beaumont was this mate?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Dylanmc111 wrote: »
    Folks,

Where in Beaumont was this mate?

I'm a dj from the local vicinity, will keep an ear to the ground if I hear of anything....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Sorry to hear this, was the person insured?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭dubsbhoy

someone offered me an mac laptop for a 100 quid a few months ago, up around the same area, i wouldn't hold out seeing this been advertised on the net it will be giving away for around the same price - chances of getting it back are slim but i suppose you have to try

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

Sorry to hear it, but there's nothing in your post that would mark out this swag as DJ gear to your average toe rag. The CDs are probably either in a skip or, if they weren't self burnt discs, being touted around 2nd hand shops. Otherwise, like Dubsbhoy said, they think they just got a computer and some headphones, won't care about the value of either and just want whatever cash they can get in their hand as quickly as possible.
    Hopefully insurance coughs up.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Ugh that sucks, I feel his pain, same happened to me a few years ago. It pays to have insurance kids - I learnt the hard way

Advertisement