Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free LEGO with The Sun this Saturday!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

But it involves buying the Sun :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Score. Thats christmas sorted for the kids!!!!

Newspaper AND a toy

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Let's not turn another thread about The Sun into discussing Hillsborough..

.. this is NOT the place for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Thanks for posting this but please tell me its not another Tesco or Smyths pickup for the lego:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

lindtee wrote: »
    Thanks for posting this but please tell me its not another Tesco or Smyths pickup for the lego:(

As far as I know, it'll be like the promotions from earlier this year, collect from Smyths/Tesco, but I'm pretty sure they have a postal option too.

• Advertisement

Just got the paper, the token is redeemable at Smyths, Tesco, and Easons, as well as by post. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭trance2004

I got it today in Limerick (Tesco) :-) Thanks OP!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Quaderno

I just want to bring this up again, today is the day for the police helicopter. Thanks again OP!

I think there's free Lego with The Sunday Times tomorrow as well, saw an advert on telly last night featuring a pilot and plane from the Pharaoh's Quest theme, not 100% sure it's available in Ireland but I'd imagine it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭seventyeight

I think there's free Lego with The Sunday Times tomorrow as well, saw an advert on telly last night featuring a pilot and plane from the Pharaoh's Quest theme, not 100% sure it's available in Ireland but I'd imagine it is.

It is. Get the toy from Easons

• Advertisement

Yep, just saw The Sunday Times in the shop, a mini-plane with pilot, the voucher can be used at Smyths, Tesco, or Easons. The paper costs €2.60, but it's a good paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭deadwood

Bought a copy of the sun yesterday evening. The toy must be picked up on the same day - d'oh!

Going to try today along with the Times voucher anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Managed to get 2 toys with the Times as the cashier didn't take the token in Tesco, so I picked up another one in Smyths. My son said that we got it before with the Sun though, but was happy enough anyway! He was really chuffed with the Helicopter in yesterday's sun though.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭grudgebringer

Anyone know the details to get these posted? I have coupons for the vulture droids but missed out on them the day they were doing the promotion, can't find any details anywhere for postal option??? :(

Anyone know the details to get these posted? I have coupons for the vulture droids but missed out on them the day they were doing the promotion, can't find any details anywhere for postal option??? :(

To send away by post, this is the address:

Lego Promotion
    Customer Services
    3 Thomas More Square
    London
    E98 1RL

Quote from customer services:

"You can send your token to us and we will, subject to availability, despatch the toy to you. Enclose your token in an envelope and include your name and address and please state the local store(s) you visited.

PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST ONLY ENCLOSE ONE TOKEN PER ENVELOPE. MULTIPLE TOKENS IN ONE ENVELOPE WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.

Please write on the outside of the envelope which day's offer you are requesting, ie the day of the voucher that you have enclosed.

Please allow 28 days for delivery, toys are subject to availability and applications will be processed on a first come, first serve basis."

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

To send away by post, this is the address:

Lego Promotion
    Customer Services
    3 Thomas More Square
    London
    E98 1RL

Quote from customer services:

"You can send your token to us and we will, subject to availability, despatch the toy to you. Enclose your token in an envelope and include your name and address and please state the local store(s) you visited.

PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST ONLY ENCLOSE ONE TOKEN PER ENVELOPE. MULTIPLE TOKENS IN ONE ENVELOPE WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.

Please write on the outside of the envelope which day's offer you are requesting, ie the day of the voucher that you have enclosed.

Please allow 28 days for delivery, toys are subject to availability and applications will be processed on a first come, first serve basis."

At least when the Mirror was doing them you could put all in a single envelope.
    Anyway ,These were given away earlier in the year.Nothing new. Overstocked I presume .

Advertisement