Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im not sure but I think I do...

Options
  • 02-12-2011 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

Im not looking for medical advice I just want someone to tell me should I get some

Ok this isnt easy for me so here goes, something traumatic happened to me in June, I was always a fun time girl, drinks every weekend etc but I never blacked out.

Fast fastward to the last few months every weekend I drink at least a litre of vodka before I go out, thats not to mention the shots and whiskey and vodka I drink out. I actually drink till I black out. Every weekend,

Now I got a blood test from the doctor and she says I have to much iron in my blood, I looked online and thats linked to alcoholism.

I try and stop but cant, I just need to forget who I am for the night, but if its a problem I know I need to stop..... do I need help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

Hi, I'm afraid we can't offer the advice that you need on this forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement