Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest all day parking in Dublin city centre

Options
  • 02-12-2011 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭

hey all,

bringing my daughter to the work christmas party tomorrow morning in the city centre and im hoping to do some shopping around afterwards. can anyone tell me where the cheapest all day parking is? we will be based around the trinity/pearse street area would be so anything around there would be ideal.

Cheers! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

hey all,

bringing my daughter to the work christmas party tomorrow morning in the city centre and im hoping to do some shopping around afterwards. can anyone tell me where the cheapest all day parking is? we will be based around the trinity/pearse street area would be so anything around there would be ideal.

Cheers! :D

You do realize of course, that anyone considering driving in to shop in town tomorrow is going to steal the advice you receive, right?

Good luck getting a spot :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,718 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Phoenix park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Taxi Rank

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Wicklow mountains

Eh... In the middle of the Liffey!!!

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

The cheapest? Doesn't look like you are ready to splash the cash after all

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

Maldron hotel ... € 10 a day!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Jervis Shopping Centre is cheapest if you're in town regularly. Buy 5 days parking for 40 quid.
    Otherwise, no idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

DART, bus, LUAS, taxis etc. but you wanna hassle yourself with traffic, finding parking and paying for it. Why bother? If you really feel the need to drive and want to park for nothing, Liffey Valley or Blanchardstown FTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,791 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Lane behind ormonde house at ormonde quay (beside costcutters) is free and a 10 min walk from grafton street and less than 10 mins from o'connell street.

• Advertisement

DART, bus, LUAS, taxis etc. but you wanna hassle yourself with traffic, finding parking and paying for it. Why bother? If you really feel the need to drive and want to park for nothing, Liffey Valley or Blanchardstown FTW.

I thinks it's because if you're on foot you'll have to haul around everything you've bought with you. If you got your car with you, you can make little pit-stops back and off ya go again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

Abi wrote: »
    I thinks it's because if you're on foot you'll have to haul around everything you've bought with you. If you got your car with you, you can make little pit-stops back and off ya go again.

Indeed, but it's also adding extra milage to your trek around town and making it even more attaractive to thieves to break into your car. It's their version of online shopping.

Indeed, but it's also adding extra milage to your trek around town and making it even more attaractive to thieves to break into your car. It's their version of online shopping.

Meh, leave your car in one spot. It's nice to have a wee wander around, take in the christmas spirit and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

The first thing you should do is post in the correct forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement