Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Union Loan Advice...

Options
  • 02-12-2011 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I'm Currently a student receiving roughly 200 euro a week Back To Education Allowance..

i've been a credit union member for a few years,but only got back into savings a couple of months back...

i've saved up about 750 and hope to save another 750 or so over the next couple of weeks/months...

i hope to apply for a loan of roughly double what i manage to save up,so lets say about 2-3K...

just wondering what the chances are of my loan application being approved,im not too hopeful considering im unemployed.

just wondering if anyone has any advice or has been in a similar situation?

i hope to speak to someone in the credit union in the next couple of weeks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭badgerbroc11

call in and talk to youre credit union. If the repayments are similar to what you are saving then you will probably get the loan.

Advertisement