Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audio / Video Editing PC for €800

Options
  • 02-12-2011 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to build a PC that will be used primarily for Audio/Video editing with the unfortunate budget of €800. :(

It needs a HD monitor at least 21 inch,

A 1TB harddrive should be more than enough as most of long term storage will be on external harddrives. I was thinking a small SSD to use as scratch disk for the editing but the budget probably wont allow?

Does not need to include OS(I have Windows 7 already)
    Does not need speakers.Cheapo keyboard + mouse will be fine.

I'm thinking a 600W power supply, Core i5 and at least 8G or ram if possible

Motherboard - Need firewire and would be nice to have USB 3.0 but not essential.

If anyone could reccommend the best parts I could get for my budget, espically the Graphics and Audio card, it would be great.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Comments

Advertisement