Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What do you think? Leggings

Options
  • 02-12-2011 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Just want your opinion? Hot or not?

$%28KGrHqJ,%21k4E6FGTy7DEBOjCVUnsH%21%7E%7E60_3.JPG
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 147 ✭✭massiveattack

Hell yeah! though i am a bit of a pervert for women in leggings

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭pippam

Thanks. I'm not sure of the size though. It's for sale on eBay and it says they're size 8-12. I'm a size 8 and I don't want them to look baggy on me. Emailed the seller but haven't heard back yet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 147 ✭✭massiveattack

pippam wrote: »
    Thanks. I'm not sure of the size though. It's for sale on eBay and it says they're size 8-12. I'm a size 8 and I don't want them to look baggy on me. Emailed the seller but haven't heard back yet.

RAWR! Any chance of a photo of them on you when you get them? Hopefully theyre not baggy and nice and tight :)

RAWR! Any chance of a photo of them on you when you get them? Hopefully theyre not baggy and nice and tight :)

I want them to be tight too. I think the picture above is pretty good, no need for my picture :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Helpful posting only please. If you have nothing to contribute, then don't post.

dudara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Personally I wouldn't be a fan of them.Not to sound harsh but I think they look quite tacky and cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

NOT hot - sorry, but no. As Aisling ('',) said - quite tacky. If you want jeans with designs and stuff on them just buy a pair of jeans! And, not to be rude or anything, but very few people have a figure like the model in the photo (ie. thin, super long legs but still a good bum) so it may be a miss unless you can really pull them off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭exaisle

From a male perspective....I have rarely seen leggings that are attractive on the wearer...especially those worn under dresses....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

The design isn't nice, but leggings are the best invention ever!!!!!

• Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

In all honesty, speaking as a bloke, they'd look better without all the markings on them. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

Camel-toe NNNNooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:eek:

Thanks for the feedback. Decided not to go for them at the end :)

Samich wrote: »
    The design isn't nice, but leggings are the best invention ever!!!!!

Maybe from the point of view of the wearer that's true, but from the point of view of a....eh.....potential admirer, leggings are, frankly, awful...and I'm using "awful" because the word I really want to use would probably get me banned. :-)

BTW, good decision, pippam!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Leggings are great for under dresses and long jumpers imo, but look cheap and nasty when you wear them with short tops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

Yeah, leggings are not to be worn as pants, just like tights. I don't see what the problem is with leggings when people wear them correctly! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭AnnaGram85

Love leggings under long tops/dresses NOT ones that are above my bum or anywhere near just under my bum! JUST NO! I HATE that. Even when the girl is really skinny, it's just super annoying. I do prefer black tights, but, sometimes the leggings are easier/warmer!

Those ones in the OP are horrible! AS bad as those River Island pyjama type leggings!!!!

Leggins are unreal every way. Show a bum perfectly, and the legs, my god the legs! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭AnnaGram85

Leggins are unreal every way. Show a bum perfectly, and the legs, my god the legs! :eek:

Just. No!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Looking Glass

As much as everyone's opinions differ when it comes to leggings, I believe that we can all agree that jeggings are a complete disaster?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

As much as everyone's opinions differ when it comes to leggings, I believe that we can all agree that jeggings are a complete disaster?
    100% agreed.

Especially those ones with that horrid yellow thread running through them *shudder*

• Advertisement

...which is all very well if you have a perfect bum and terrific pins....so...hands up....how many people are lucky enough to have those genes??

exaisle wrote: »
    ...which is all very well if you have a perfect bum and terrific pins....so...hands up....how many people are lucky enough to have those genes??

anyone up to a size 12. Anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Well those ones in the picture are absolutely mank, in my opinion.

I'm not a huge fan of leggings. They look horrible on 90% of people. I wear them the odd time but still often feel a bit self conscious about them. There is one girl in my department in college who wears them without a dress/long top covering her ass and looks AMAZING. Lucky thing. Good on her for having guts to wear them like that....but anyone else no.

anyone up to a size 12. Anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Size 8 :)

pippam wrote: »
    Size 8 :)

Pic please! :p

Sure, if I was just ten twenty years younger....

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

exaisle Please don't post if you don't have anything helpful to add.

dudara

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭Black Leather

I love to see women wearing those really skin tight leather-look leggings, especially with high heels and a short top or jacket. Very Sexy!

Advertisement