Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serious about Men?

Options
  • 02-12-2011 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

anyone seen it spray painted onto the paths outside plassey and the university main entrance?
    whats that about?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

You posted in the UL section however I saw it too in UCD.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭RovinPirate

so its not just in Ul then.. suspicious..

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭gruffler91

Its the name of the Rubberbandits new album if that would make any sense, however I do not know if this is related to the spray painting.

OHHhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

gruffler91 wrote: »
    Its the name of the Rubberbandits new album if that would make any sense, however I do not know if this is related to the spray painting.

Its not spray paint they just cleaned the footpath

• Advertisement

in very specific patters! it defiantly made me wonder, which is the point i guess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

gruffler91 wrote: »

maybe they got the ghey

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭PROGRAM_IX

See? The Rubberbandits are all about cleaning up Ireland's image. Starting with very very specific parts of certain footpaths.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

PROGRAM_IX wrote: »
    See? The Rubberbandits are all about cleaning up Ireland's image. Starting with very very specific parts of certain footpaths.

Read that with a Limerick twang :P

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭PROGRAM_IX

Stinger on you kid, they cleaned your footpath!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Stormtrooper1

on the foothpath, exit side of the Texaco petrol station, Rathfarnham Road. I thought it was a dating site ?!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭fullback4glin

Anybody got the new album? Just looking for the track list on it

Advertisement