Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? I'M SO EXCITED CAMEL !!!

Options
  • 02-12-2011 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭

I swear to god I want to put my foot through the radio everytime I hear this stupid f*cking ad. I just wanna kick the living crap out of that stupid goat...

I get that its for a good cause but, for gods sake, could they make it any more annoying...

Its like it was written for 5 year olds....

Rant...

Over....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,429 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Thought the title was about what camels say during sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Thanks for ruining boards by adding that annoying ad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

The bit about fertilising the ground with their sh1t is also rather gruesome

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

What have you got against five year olds? Pighead's guessing they're not jumping up and down stamping their feet when an ad for "Gilette razors" comes on shouting "It's like it was written for people with facial hair. Waaahhh"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭ILikeBananas

I'll admit that when Mick Lally died a small part of brain said "Well at least they'll stop that head wrecking bothair ad at Christmas now". No such luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭Dionysus

Keyzer wrote: »
    I swear to god I want to put my foot through the radio everytime I hear this stupid f*cking ad. I just wanna kick the living crap out of that stupid goat...

I get that its for a good cause but, for gods sake, could they make it any more annoying...

Rant...

Over....

Incredibly annoying ad. Even more annoying than that "Hello, Geraldine here..." :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Fear Uladh

El Weirdo wrote: »

Backseat modding forum tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

I don't like that ad either, but think I dislike thread titles in caps marginally more..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

One question

Ar we we done yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

I don't like that ad either, but think I dislike thread titles in caps marginally more..

It was my best impression of the dumb goat....

I'll kill that son of a bitch if I ever find him.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Chillaxe wrote: »
    Backseat modding forum tbh.
    Linky?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Fear Uladh

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Linky?

Here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Yes, that add is seriously annoying, buts it pales in comparison to the new Chicago Town Pizza add with some woman whaling as if she is in an X Factor audition, its painful.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Whats a radio?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

I swear to god I want to put my foot through the radio everytime I hear this stupid f*cking ad. I just wanna kick the living crap out of that stupid goat..

I know. When it comes on I always think to myself how excited will you be when your new family cut your throat when they get hungry? Or the local shaman sacrifices you to their God, smears your blood all over themselves and start howling at the fcuking moon.

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Yes, that add is seriously annoying, buts it pales in comparison to the new Chicago Town Pizza add with some woman whaling as if she is in an X Factor audition, its painful.........

I beg to differ! That fcuking xmas advert for Barry's tea and the poxy bloody train set makes my brain bleed and get rightly on my tits.

I'd like to insert the train set up the goats arse followed closely by the muppets who came up with these ad's.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Time for a big falling out with Fozzie Bear now, I actually like the Barrys tea add...

/runs

I beg to differ! That fcuking xmas advert for Barry's tea and the poxy bloody train set makes my brain bleed and get rightly on my tits.

I'd like to insert the train set up the goats arse followed closely by the muppets who came up with these ad's.

The tears do be streaming down my legs when that one comes on...

F*ck Santa, this ones from me bitch - now make me a sandwich !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

If you are talking about bad Christmas ads.....just look at the JML Snuggie christmas ad. Weird sh1t right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

It would be funny if Goat's new family in Africa slaughter him on arrival.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,520 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

It would be funny if Goat's new family in Africa slaughter him on arrival.

Goat would be slaughtered long before he got near Africa if I had anything to do with it...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,520 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Well doesn't that bate Banagher..

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭murphzor

****ing hell, this add drives me crazy. I will not donate to bothar because of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

I was always of the understanding that this was just another way for charities to raise funds for projects in africa

i.e €50 COULD buy a goat for a family but we'll will use it for projects we see fit.

I didn't think that they actually got a particular family a goat or a camel ?

am I wrong ? do they actually buy loads of goats camels and chickens and hand them out ?

Surley this would drive the cost of livestock sky high in any area and price normal people trying to buy livestock / meat out of the market ?

Sorry for hijacking the thread on advert bashing.

Black and yellow

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Rant...

Over....

Oh my God, I hate it too. It makes me incendiary with rage. I have to actually turn off the radio or walk out of the room when it comes on. I could KILL THAT f*cking GOAT.

I'm never giving money to Bothair just because of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭splashthecash

I don't think it is Mick Lally who voiced this ad - it was the guy from Kilinascully...the guy behind the bar: Páraic Breathnach

I see the motherfocker goat is back...

Son of a bitchgoat...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement