Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sitting room decoration

Options
  • 02-12-2011 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I am redecorating my sitting room and I'm finding it hard to find a sofa that will suit my room. Does anybody know where I can buy a custom sofa in Ireland? I'd like to either specify sofa sizes or perhaps design my own cornergroup sofa to suit the awkward shape of the room.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Georgieeire

Hi david

My mother just got a sofa delivered last week from Finline Furniture. I brought her over to their factory which is in EMO and she was able to completely design her own sofa. She picked out the frame and the fabric. Her sitting room is kind of an awkward size too as she had to get a two seater that would fit into a nook and a large three seater and I did see corner sofas there as well . I think it's the business and she was happy to get something that was Irish made and really comfortable and something that would match in with the colours she had already chosen. They probably have all of the information on their website.

Best of luck - ;)
    Georgie

Advertisement