Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with video for School Play.

Options
  • 02-12-2011 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi, I need some help. I'm doing a school play and I want to put some videos in on a projector as part of it. I have downloaded them from you tube using realplayer. I want to project the videos without showing the rest of the computer desktop so it looks a bit more professional. has anyone any idea if this can be done or how do i do it. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

verbatim2 wrote: »
    Hi, I need some help. I'm doing a school play and I want to put some videos in on a projector as part of it. I have downloaded them from you tube using realplayer. I want to project the videos without showing the rest of the computer desktop so it looks a bit more professional. has anyone any idea if this can be done or how do i do it. Thanks.
    Most players have a full screen option. Realplayer is a bit of an oddball player. You could redownload them using youtubedownloader so they're in a more suitable format like AVI. Then download VLC player which will definitely be able to play the files full screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

When playing the video press ALT + ENTER

This is the short cut to full screen

Advertisement