Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Help.

Options
  • 02-12-2011 5:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but oh well.
    So I finished school in June of this year, got my Leaving and all that. I got a CAO number and put down my choices. I wanted to go to NCAD but in the end I couldn't get the portfolio done on time. So I've taken the year off and I'm doing an art course and getting the portfolio done. But I was just wondering what the protocol for people in my situation is for applying to NCAD this year, because I don't really have a clue what's going on. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

exact same application as if you were a school leaver this year. you apply to CAO again, get a new CAO number

• Registered Users Posts: 13 colinb25

Ah, so it's as simple as that. Well don't I look foolish, thanks man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

NCAD application info for 2012: http://www.ncad.ie/admissions/entrycore.shtml
    It says apply to CAO by the 3rd Feb but the closing date for CAO is the 1st of Feb so I'd have it in by then to be safe. Online application will close on the 1st anyway.

Deadline for portfolio submissions to NCAD is the 3rd Feb 2012.

Advertisement