Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Editing and burning dvds

Options
  • 02-12-2011 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi
    I've just had some old home movie videos copied on to dvds and now I want to do two things: 1. I need to make several copies of each of these dvds to give my kids; 2. I need to copy some segments from each of these dvds on to another dvd to give a friend. Any suggestions on how I should go about it? Is there any software I can get - preferably free? I'm using Windows 7. Any suggestions or advice very welcome.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

lola1 wrote: »
    Hi
    I've just had some old home movie videos copied on to dvds and now I want to do two things: 1. I need to make several copies of each of these dvds to give my kids; 2. I need to copy some segments from each of these dvds on to another dvd to give a friend. Any suggestions on how I should go about it? Is there any software I can get - preferably free? I'm using Windows 7. Any suggestions or advice very welcome.

To copy the DVDs, use CD Burner XP, to reauthor the DVDs, use DVD Flick

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭lola1

Nick
    Thanks so much for your suggestions. Will give them a try.:D

Advertisement