Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Seekers Allowance living with partner

Options
  • 01-12-2011 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I was receiving €144 per week when i was living at my parent's and recently changed my address and circumstances to tell the SW that I'm living with my boyfriend and got a letter today saying that weekly means spouse/partner's Employment is €198... what does this mean, does this mean I'm not entitled to anything any more?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

I was receiving €144 per week when i was living at my parent's and recently changed my address and circumstances to tell the SW that I'm living with my boyfriend and got a letter today saying that weekly means spouse/partner's Employment is €198... what does this mean, does this mean I'm not entitled to anything any more?

On the letter you got it should state what your weekly rate is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bambamthanku

No, it doesn't say anything about my weekly rate on the letter. One part has how they calculated the means and another just what the means is

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

No, it doesn't say anything about my weekly rate on the letter. One part has how they calculated the means and another just what the means is

Ok sight unseen....you are not means in excess from what I can gather. My understanding is personal rate €188.00... additional adult €124.90 total €312,90 less means from partner of €198.00 would give you a payment of €114.90.

There should be something on the letter stating what you will receive.

Advertisement