Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone having problems with MyMeteor site?

Options
  • 01-12-2011 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

There seems to be a constant spate of problems with this website.

A couple of months ago, it wasn't letting people log on. Now, I'm getting a constant error message when I try to send webtexts. Is anyone else having similar problems?

It's feckin' annoying, I live in the UK and the webtext feature is dead handy to save on using my Irish phone :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭eimear10

yes i get that problem too. sometimes it wont let me log on , and then yesterday or day before , it says after u send the text in tiny small writing that your text did not send ANNOOYINNG .. and whats even more annoying you lose the text youve just typed so ive gotten into the habit of copying text before sending !! and usually i think meteor offer a good service ... boooo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

I've hardly been able to log in to my account at all over the last few months. I have been emailing tech support and got no good of it, I have rang customer care, they told me that when I switched to bill pay two months ago my PIN was changed, so I had it changed to the proper PIN. I proceeded to try go on the site and log in and, surprise surprise, it took me about 15 tries.

This is really starting to f**king p*ss me off. Is there anything I can do?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭double GG

Can someone try to order a Bill Pay phone online. I have clicked on the phone to get it and then to move on to selecting my plan and it says 'Please choose a phone or sim first'

Can someone check it out for me, I have tried it on 2 laptops here and they don't seem to work.

Advertisement