Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need dental work, no money!!

Options
  • 01-12-2011 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I'm pretty sure I need extensive work on 4 of my teeth due to periodontis...soft tissue grafting, extraction, or replace the teeth or something..! Anyways, I've looked up the prices of these treatments and....I just don't have the money. I'm on Jobseekers Allowance. I think I could get free work if it was an emergency, but I don't know what is seen as an "emergency". I take care of my teeth, but now I'm really scared, (it's my 4 front bottom teeth). I know with the medical card I can get a few things free, like fillings and that... Anyways, can anybody help me? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭hg03 eyu

The medical card covers all extractions and the replacement of the teeth with a partial denture.
    What part of the country are you based in?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 AppleTartFace

Oh thanks :) I'm in Drumcondra, Dublin.

Advertisement