Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€10.50 Magic Chain Wine Bottle Holder from Grape Gifts (74% Off)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

I think its only worth a tenner and I still wouldn't buy it. I think it looks naff. sorry :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

sedohre wrote: »
    I think its only worth a tenner and I still wouldn't buy it. I think it looks naff. sorry :P

Completely agree, I think it is cool and such but practically it doesnt work. Never associated Wine and Chains together before... wood yes, but no chain!

It is a cool design though, but I doubt worth the 40 they are saying...

Anyway, hopefully I dont sway people the other way from buying it. Just my 2 cents is all (soon inflation will make it 10 cents...)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭snowgal

got it before from IWOOT for alot less and it was just ok, just my 2 cents! Ive actually seen a few things on offer on those sites in the past few days that I have purchased before from other sites much cheaper so shop around

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Has any one who ordered this recieved it yet? I got a email saying it was dispatched on the 17th of December but i still have not recieved it yet. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭but43r

Haven't received mine yet. They said up to 7 days delivery. I placed my order on 11th.
    First time using Groupon and after reading all the horror stories and having unpleasant experience myself not going to use them again...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭sniffingchimp

Same here, dispatched on 17th allegedly and still no sign. Was supposed to be a stocking filler but not optimistic at this stage. Load of balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 dancla

Same here, dispatched on the 17th, still no sign, not impressed:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Antamojo

Has anyone actually received this yet? Still waiting and it supposedly shipped on 17th Dec

• Registered Users Posts: 22 boriordan

I've emailed/called them numerous times but no reply. I was charged on 09/12/11 so will now be contacting Nochex for a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

I got Mine, and i have to say its completely Crap.Its a total Con.Very disappointed in it been honest. :mad:

You get what you pay for i soppose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭but43r

bigron2109 wrote: »
    I got Mine, and i have to say its completely Crap.Its a total Con.Very disappointed in it been honest. :mad:

You get what you pay for i soppose.

Yep, it's that cheap that it doesn't even come in a nice packaging.
    Will not be dealing with GROUPON EVER again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kizwal

grape gifts wine bottle holders ordered dec 10th 2011, received 1 of 3, still waiting, their phone no. not working, send the same e mails over and over, beware of this co. they take payment but dont send the goods

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭rh5555

Agreed, ordered bottle of wine over 1 month ago. No delivery. Emails have automatic reply. Phone number not working.

Groupon should not use this company. At least when you pay with CC you can get them to reimburse you if Groupon is no help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 AmyLC

This offer from grape gifts is a scam!! I ordered this wine bottle holder when it was on offer through groupon at the beginning of Dec (for a Xmas stocking filler). To date.. Still haven't received it. I have mailed grape gifts numerous times - each time all I receive is a generic auto reply. When I tried to call, the no does not work! I am not letting it go, I am going through groupon trying to get a refund cause at this stage In feb I don't need / want the bottle holder. Groupon are mailing me back but I am following this up with them since dec/jan. Save yourself money, time & energy & don't order this item. I wil never be using groupon again either as they quite clearly do not check the companies which they use ..!

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fAzI

AmyLC wrote: »
    This offer from grape gifts is a scam!! I ordered this wine bottle holder when it was on offer through groupon at the beginning of Dec (for a Xmas stocking filler). To date.. Still haven't received it. I have mailed grape gifts numerous times - each time all I receive is a generic auto reply. When I tried to call, the no does not work! I am not letting it go, I am going through groupon trying to get a refund cause at this stage In feb I don't need / want the bottle holder. Groupon are mailing me back but I am following this up with them since dec/jan. Save yourself money, time & energy & don't order this item. I wil never be using groupon again either as they quite clearly do not check the companies which they use ..!
    Same story with me.
    Bull****!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 boriordan

I must say Groupon were very helpful to me and gave me a refund a day or two after I brought it to their attention. I would just hope that they will never deal with GrapeGifts again as their service is pathetic. Don't forget to contact Nochex for a refund of the postage costs too.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Antamojo

I emailed Groupon and they sent me a link that GrapeGifts have for dealing with refunds.

http://www.fineandco.co.uk/orders.html

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Maria121

This has become the common problem with those who order for wine online but don't try to get the whole information of such sites. I would always prefer and suggest people to join some wine club for it, that not only provide ordered wine on time but offer exciting vouchers and prices too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Maria121 wrote: »
    This has become the common problem with those who order for wine online but don't try to get the whole information of such sites. I would always prefer and suggest people to join some wine club for it, that not only provide ordered wine on time but offer exciting vouchers and prices too.

Did it take you long to dig this post back up? its 4 months old lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Maria121

Its better to join a wine club rather then doing these orders and got to be cheated by them at last. They are reliable and provide wines at some discounts with exciting offers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

gay

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Jaych1000

Did anybody resolve this?
    I can't find the Grape Gifts website anymore.

EDIT: I phoned Groupon and they refunded the voucher cost to my bank account, and refunded the postage charge in Groupon credit.
    As soon as I mentioned "wine", the rep knew I was talking about Grape Gifts, ha.

Advertisement