Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account Executive Salary

Options
  • 30-11-2011 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Here's my dilema... I'm meeting with a prospective employer tomorrow. I'm finishing my masters in the next few weeks and will be going straight in to the role. Important to note that my masters is practical, so technically I'll have a years experience.

Anyway presume we'll have to discuss salary and I'm wondering does anyone have a clue what the average salary is for an Account Exec role in an advertising/media company?!

Really don't want to embarrass myself!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭BUNK1982

Account Executive/ Account Manager positions are typically targeted so the salary scale is very much dependent on experience and performance.

Given experience is crucial and if it's your first role out of college then I'd stick to the line of 'willing to consider any reasonable offer'. Salary negotiations are always easier if you have a job offer secured...

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Sorchs

Thanks for the advicde. They've offered me the job, just need to make sure I can afford to take it. Have a nice hefty loan following my masters!

Advertisement