Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with online shopping

Options
  • 30-11-2011 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

I've been doing shopping online with T#sco for ages but recently my computer died and I have borrowed a laptop for a bit until I can buy a new one.

I'm having trouble now with adding items to my basket. Initially I thought the basket was dropping items and I phoned the helpdesk for advice. They suggested I delete all my Favourites and start again.

From a bit of patient trial and error I have discovered that I am working too fast for items to get added to the basket. In fact what I have found is that it's ok if I refresh the screen after adding each item.

Now of course this was driving me crazy so I abandoned it and drove to the supermarket:mad:

The laptop has been hardly used so I'm assuming there's a problem with settings or it requires something to be downloaded.

Any advice?

Comments

Advertisement