Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whoha, what is this? 3200mAh for SGS2!!! is it legit?

Options
  • 30-11-2011 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I own a SGS2 smartphone and I'm f*** tired of it's battery life which suxx big time. I found this battery online 3200mah for SGS2 and I see that these guys are from Hong Kong...we all know that most of stuff is produced in China nowadays, so the question is simple - who used this??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Odaise Gaelach

So you're going to put a battery into a device that's:

A) Not made by the original manufacturer.
    B) Twice the capacity of the device's original battery.
    C) Going to be in your pocket.

Dear God, avoid it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 blackbettysgs2

So you're going to put a battery into a device that's:

A) Not made by the original manufacturer.
    B) Twice the capacity of the device's original battery.
    C) Going to be in your pocket.

Dear God, avoid it!

This review is pretty good actually http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLLNFWehfl8&
    What are the implications if I use it? I flashed my ROM several times and managed to take my SGS2 to the service - they did not notice it, cuz I reflashed it back, so what would happen if I buy a battery for 98$???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,993 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

It appears to turn a nice looking phone into a brick like device, doesn't seem worth it to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

It appears to turn a nice looking phone into a brick like device, doesn't seem worth it to me?

You would be better of just getting a second battery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 blackbettysgs2

I don't mind turning it into a brick cuz I want to USE it instead of getting it on USB for the whole day. I'll order and let you know the outcome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Ive used Mugen batteries in a few phones now and always found them to be very good. little steep on price but worth it, I.E not cheap knock off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

I don't mind turning it into a brick cuz I want to USE it instead of getting it on USB for the whole day. I'll order and let you know the outcome.

Save yourself a lot of money and get a second battery

Advertisement