Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any advice on internship "ambassador program"?

Options
  • 30-11-2011 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey guys and girls,
    i recently heard about an "ambassador program" by a firm called iversity.org .It is offering an internship and it starts like a competition. In the end it is an internship where you do marketing at you own university and you can make quite a lot of money... (up to 500€/month...) Sounds like fun and not like a conventional boring internship.
    So did anyone hear about this or is participating? I'd like to know if you think that it is worth it to apply.
    Thanks a lot and cheers,
    annyby

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭manlad

annyby wrote: »
    Hey guys and girls,
    i recently heard about an "ambassador program" by a firm called iversity.org .It is offering an internship and it starts like a competition. In the end it is an internship where you do marketing at you own university and you can make quite a lot of money... (up to 500€/month...) Sounds like fun and not like a conventional boring internship.
    So did anyone hear about this or is participating? I'd like to know if you think that it is worth it to apply.
    Thanks a lot and cheers,
    annyby

That sounds like the biggest load of sh*t ever. It sounds worse that the job internship scheme, up to €500 euro a month, so the probably nothing close to that. Also it starts like a competition?

You sir are terrible at spamming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

There's any number of companies who hire students for marketing purposes on their own campuses with no internship/competition required.

Advertisement