Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annual Dublin Women's Refuge Toy Run 2011

Options
  • 30-11-2011 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭

The Annual Dublin Women's Refuge Centre Toy Run will take place on Saturday December 10th.

Departing Dublin Harley Davidson http://www.harley.ie/find-us at noon but feel free to arrive early as the guys will have refreshments on the go.

Ride out to the 'Summit' Pub in Howth for a cuppa before riding to the Refuge Centre in Rathmines where Santa will deliver the gifts to the Mums and Kiddies.

This run has been supplying Xmas cheer to the centre for nigh on 20 years now.

As per previous years, please bring a gift wrapped toy marked boy/girl and the relevant age group to make Santa's job a tad easier.

All are welcome on the day even if only to call into Dublin HD for a cuppa. If you cannot make it on the day but wish to support the run you can drop a gift in to Dublin HD (ask for Dave or Jeff).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

A great cause. Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭gipi

Thanks - I've nowt to do with the organising, just passing on the word to the good folk of boards.ie in case it's not seen elsewhere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I'm up for this if anyone here is interested in hooking up?.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Orderofchaos

Hope to make this if the weathers not too bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Hope to make this if the weathers not too bad.

Rain gear & feck the weather!.

• Advertisement

Rain gear & feck the weather!.

My rain gear has been saturated so ofter it offers no rain protection anymore. :( Still hope to make it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭gipi

Bump for this Saturday!!

Sorry, wont be able to make it, just asked/told? to work.
    Hope ye have a good one!

Advertisement