Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Pilates class run by Physio or Registered Instructor

Options
  • 30-11-2011 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

HI,
    I have just moved back to Salthill, I am looking for a beginners Pilate’s class in the locality/city.
    As I have had problems with my back during the year I am looking for one run by a Physiotherapist or other APPI equivalent registered instructor.

Does anyone know where I could find one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭?Cee?view

Maeve Mitchell is a physio in Salthill (just beyond the Cottage in the direction of town in the former offices of the thankfully not elected O'Brolcháin). She used to do pilates classes last year. Not sure if she still does, but worth giving her a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,819 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

churchview wrote: »
    Maeve Mitchell is a physio in Salthill (just beyond the Cottage in the direction of town in the former offices of the thankfully not elected O'Brolcháin). She used to do pilates classes last year. Not sure if she still does, but worth giving her a call.

She's my cousin!

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    She's my cousin!

You're from good shtock then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Was I the only one who read that too quickly and thought this was a pirates class?

Arrrgh!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭kiwipower

Thanks guys!
    I think the laugh of Pirates doing Pilates has set my back into spasms again! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭kiwipower

churchview wrote: »

Thanks Churchview, I love the way you speak my language giving directions....
    1. Nearest pub
    2. direction of next pub until you arrive at location! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭japanesebanana

http://www.thera-fitnessltd.com/index.htm

Can't recommend Emer enough! She's great!

kiwipower wrote: »
    Thanks Churchview, I love the way you speak my language giving directions....
    1. Nearest pub
    2. direction of next pub until you arrive at location! :D

Gargle.maps? :D

Advertisement