Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very Hormonal at 11weeks

Options
  • 29-11-2011 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

im very hormonal and get agitated easy and snap at people alot little things get to me and i start crying for no reason just feel fed up the whole time :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭annamcmahon

Hi Babymomma. We all do this when pregnant. It's the bloody hormones being crazy along with tiredness. I swear there are days when I have no tolerance of anyone. There was a thread about this last week too. It can get a bit better in the second trimester.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭killiank

around 10 -12 weeks my wife didnt want me or anyone anywhere near her. honestly id have to be on the very very edge of my side of the bed at night. She laughs about it now. Its something that passes but then again im a man & not havent gone through it personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭kildareash

killiank wrote: »
    around 10 -12 weeks my wife didnt want me or anyone anywhere near her. honestly id have to be on the very very edge of my side of the bed at night. She laughs about it now. Its something that passes but then again im a man & not havent gone through it personally.

Oh god, I can be like that anyway especially if I'm over tired or hungover..what am I going to be like now!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 babymomma22

im like that with my fiancee it has nothing to do with him hes perfect its just me i cant get comfy and need space , hopefully it will get better cause im sick of crying when im trying to watch oprah or the ellen show :)

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭cocoemma

Im like that babymomma.. i'm crying over bleeding christmas music.. and well this morning i heard an add.. (i'm crying writing this) it's metor i think.. and the girl is ringing her dad saying granddad, listen to him, and this little baby say hhapy christmas granddad.. omg well that gets me going cuz i think of my dad ya know.. when you hear you'll understand.. .. now this week i'm kinda swaying to the smart arse scarcastic take no **** side.. ha ha.. but i suppose its just hormones.. seriously i could take on anyone now the way i feel. I'm grand with my partner the time has been and gone were i took it out on him ha ha.. so it's all normal and as someone advised on this once you realise what your doing at least you haven't lost it altogether :D

• Advertisement

Hi cocoemma =] im like that too i cry at certain christmas songs and last week when i was christmas shopping i was holding 2 rolls of wrapping paper and wanted to hit people that cut across infront of me and my fiancee had to stop me from ramming the trolly into people haha =]

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭cocoemma

oh stop i was out shopping at the weekend and there was a woman that i kept bumping into i didn't know her but-the-STINK- of her perfume was ROTTEN.... ROTTEN...,,

oh we stepped into a side street shop and the bloke asked me was i ok, my partner was over somewhere else looking at something and didn't see us come in together.. well one if the lads asked me if i was ''okay'' , I said '' Yeah grand thanks'' and he looked at me funny and stared.. before my brain could engage and stop me I said '' i didnt just randomly enter your shop and stand here, i'm waiting for my partner ''.. I said it soo bitchy and scarcasticly.. i could see my partners sholders lifting up and cringing probably thinking jesus she's hormoanal.. I said to him afterwards that i couldnt control was came out of my mouth :O ... i'm like that alot now.. not suffering fools easily... :O oh it's totally out of character for me!!

haha aw ya i get very butchy and rant alot =] i bet the guys face in the shop was priceless a story to tell the baby when its older =] i say your partner will get used to it soon mine just laughs now doesnt take any notice but keeps an eye on me so i dont get barred from places =D finally got my scan appointment its for the 25th of jan i will be 19weeks then .

Advertisement