Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Womens Snowboard Bindings - Advice needed!

Options
  • 29-11-2011 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

I'm looking to get some new bindings for this season.

The last pair I had (salomon ring) broke quite easily so I'm looking for something durable with easily replacable parts.

At the moment on my short list are:
    Burton Scribe
    Burton Stilletto
    Burton Citizen
    Flow Minx

Any recommendations or warnings on these or other bindings out there?

I'd describe my boarding style as int/adv level, looking for a binding to suit freeride & park.

Would be grateful for any advice :)!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

I've been using Flows for 10-15 years and allways found them good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭hans aus dtschl

Flows are great when they work, but they don't work for everyone. Same as everything really. A friend of mine didn't like hers: felt the highback was too rigid and the front got stuffed with snow.

I'm riding forum republic's and they're not bad. I've been able to fix anything that breaks pretty easily. The highback is pretty flexy. Mine have taken a good deal of abuse. My style and level would be similar to yours: small to mid size kickers and rails.

I've no idea whether women's bindings are actually different to mens.

Advertisement