Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pouring nozzle for Baileys bottles and similar

Options
  • 29-11-2011 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi guys, the last bar i worked in we had special pouring nozzles on our baileys bottles for doing shots without the aid of a spoon, don't know if these are common in many bars but would like to find one as a present for a friend. Anybody know of where i could buy one or two of these?

If i didnt explain it well enough, its just like a normal "free flow" spirit nozzle except that theres a flat tip at the end of the nozzle that allows the baileys to be poured gently

thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

all you need is a normal pourer, they can be found on ebay pack of 4 cost like 5€. to get a smooth pour cover the air hole which slow down the flow rate. while having the pourer against the inside of a thee shot glass. will cause the liquid to disperse across the heavier base liquid, instead of plopping down into it.

Advertisement