Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long does it take for a bank transfer to 02 money account

Options
  • 29-11-2011 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi all

Question:

I requested a bank transfer from my BOI bank to my o2 money visa account on Saturday 26th. The amount was 400 euro. The money has been taken from my bank account but still today (28th) no sign of it in my 02 money account.

How long does this take and can someone explain why money transfer isn't instant as i assumed ?

Thanks all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

Hey man,

I'd imagine the O2 reps will be able to answer that for you, if not try the Banking Forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 theman91

Hey man,

I'd imagine the O2 reps will be able to answer that for you, if not try the Banking Forum.

Thanks Otacon ;)

I tried but it says i need min of 25 posts... :(

theman91 wrote: »
    I tried but it says i need min of 25 posts... :(
    :confused:

When does it say that? When you click the New Thread button? It shouldn't, unless their is a problem with your Account.

Start Thread in Help Desk and someone will check it out for you.

:confused:

When does it say that? When you click the New Thread button? It shouldn't, unless their is a problem with your Account.

Start Thread in Help Desk and someone will check it out for you.

93595497.png
    I get this error when i try to ask Daryll a o2 rep here.

theman91 wrote: »
    I get this error when i try to ask Daryll a o2 rep here.
    Oh right, I didn't know their was a Post Limit for Visitor Messages, you'd be better off starting a New Thread on the actual Forum though (the same way you started this one) just for the speed reasons for a reply as all 3 reps will see it.

• Advertisement

Oh right, I didn't know their was a Post Limit for Visitor Messages, you'd be better off starting a New Thread on the actual Forum though (the same way you started this one) just for the speed reasons for a reply as all 3 reps will see it.

ok, thanks man

I checked the FAQ page outta curiousity and seemingly it can take 3-5 working days for a transfer.
    but_collapse.gif Who do I contact if I transfer money from my bank account and it doesn't get to my O2 Money card?

Remember that the transfer can take three to five days to complete but if it hasn't arrived after 5 days, you should check first with your bank that the sort code and account number that you have set up is correct (if this is the first time you've transferred money over). If money has transferred successfully before and this time has left your bank account but has not arrived in your O2 Money account, you should check your e-mail for any correspondence from O2 Customer Care. If you haven't received an e-mail from us, please contact O2 Money Customer Care on 1890 81 21 02.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement