Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Callcard site

Options
  • 29-11-2011 12:08am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I mentioned this on the nostalgia thread in cool pics and links, I am scanning in my Callcard collection and so far have all my Eircom and Telecom Eireann ones on the site.
    I have around 250 unique ones uploaded so far, but there are more to come. Let me know what you think of it, the site is here.
    Depending on wheather the site is successful or not I'll take the plunge and buy a domain for it. Currently its a sub domain off my own personal site.
    I've spend a good few hours putting this up. Had a ferocious hangover today so there may be some very obvious mistakes, let me know if you come across any

Cheers folks

Nick

Advertisement