Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy split charge relay

Options
  • 29-11-2011 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

My camper has stopped charging leisure battery recently. While messing about looking for the cause of the problem I noticed the relay beside the engine battery is in very bad shape. I tried the local motor factors today and they don't stock them. Anyone know where I could buy one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Its a standard four pole 70A relay you need. Its only called a split charge relay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Vote 4 Pedro

If you are stuck for one i have some new ones, could post you one if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 alan3t

If you are stuck for one i have some new ones, could post you one if needed.

Thanks, how much?

I'll check in the shed tomorrow, I'm sure i have them and let you know

I'll check in the shed tomorrow, I'm sure i have them and let you know

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 chealy74

lots on Ebay..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

We stock them , use loads...

Aidan_M_M wrote: »
    We stock them , use loads...
    Thanks for the info lads. I've ordered one from eBay.

I'm really sorry mate, I forgot all about it, never meant to just things got busy and i forgot.
    Sorry again.

I'm really sorry mate, I forgot all about it, never meant to just things got busy and i forgot.
    Sorry again.
    No problem, I got one from eBay after. Going to hook it up today. Hopefully.

• Advertisement
Advertisement