Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant Wait For Xmas Morning!

Options
  • 28-11-2011 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Less than a month to go and I cant wait for it to come!!! It's going to be brill with my beautifull wife and our little 3 yr old princess what more could a man ask for !

The princess is getting her first bike from Santy and a Dolls House so can't wait to see her reaction. Love her so much!

Going to do a Treasure Hunt for my wife as well with clues and leading to new presents around the house. She has had a really tough year so wanted to spoil her as best I can.

1st clue / rhyme leads to DVDs / CDs / Books.
    2nd clue leads to Perfume. Got her that Calvin Klein Beauty...Nice !
    3rd clue leads to one of the professional Hair Dryers.
    4th clue leads to a Crepe Maker (Household Item I know but hey, she likes pancakes...ha ha) :)
    5th clue leads to a new HiFi unit for her iphone
    6th clue leads to a piece of string that when she unravels pulls out the Westlife Greatest Hits CD...with Croke Park tickets inside.
    7th clue leads to a new IPAD 2.

All i need to do now is figure out the clues / rhymes.....thats the hard part :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Wow... some nice gifts there.
    No recession in your house wha??

• Registered Users Posts: 17 nthdub747

Ah to be honest Mr. Velo, we haven't bought each other xmas presents in like 4 yrs or something...never had the money! So this year I said...FECK IT...go the hole hog for a change...she's worth it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭carfiosaoorl

Nice, lucky her :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Nice one mate. Lucky lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Jaysus, this is a nice thread!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭tittle mouse

Very lucky lady hope she appriciates you:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

you having a blow out christmas. better be careful - after this budget you might all have to live in the dolls house you bought for the kid. Remember " Less is More" this year. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 nthdub747

I hear ye Fishy :) Dont worry, lots of saving up done since last christmas when I could not afford to give her hardly any presents at all :mad: Dont even think I was able to get her a birthday present this year.

"Less is More" certainly is true for these times, but ye know what...sometimes ye just gotta spoil them ;)

This xmas will certainly be the exception to the rule...cant wait !

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ThunderApple

Me toooooooo! I can't wait! I know the presents are already here and I don't want to find them till Christmas.
    Your both girls are going to love what you're planning!

Advertisement