Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10km Near Newport, Mayo 4th Dec

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shayno90

Are there any facilities such as showers etc for after the event?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Irish Warri0r

Great event very well organised and you were not lying about the hills :eek: very tough and thankfully the weather held up well mostly the last two kms in hailstones was an experience.:D

Glad those hills were at the start and not the finish, that combined with the wind and hailstones would have made an interesting finish :D

Enjoyed the course and good way to start the inaugural race there.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jk_Eire

Really enjoyed this race. Spectacular scenery and nice course. The hills weren't too bad since they were fairly short, but there was a lot of them.
    Well organised and good fun.
    Any sign of the results?

Results are up:

http://www.westportac.ie/results.php

The time I clocked myself was quicker then the official recorded time which is strange (about over a minute) plus the course was a bit longer according to the GPS that tracked my run.

• Advertisement
Advertisement