Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Programme being advertised on Network 2

Options
  • 28-11-2011 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭

Folks,

Has anyone seen the ad for a program about pregnancy and giving birth being advertised on Network 2. Cant remember the name of it and my wife is looking to watch it. Supposed to be on tonight at 10pm but its not!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Busi Girl

I think its Thurs night at 10, name of it is Hello Baby, bye bye body :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Busi Girl wrote: »
    I think its Thurs night at 10, name of it is Hello Baby, bye bye body :D

Thanks so much Busi Girl. We were both looking at the TV and for some reason thought it was on tonight!!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Busi Girl

No problem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭cocoemma

I saw that advert on Saturday and I was looking for it too, the advert is very bad and misleading.. it's deffo on Thursday nite.. i'll be watching it through my hands covered over my face ha ha..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Must say I enjoyed the programme thoroughly. That orgasmic birth was so freaky though!! Some of it was quite sad though, like the woman who went through such a hard time, she became suicidal. I think it's something that's not spoken about enough tbh. So many women feel under pressure with celebrities being thrown in their faces in magazines, having regained their "perfect bodies", so many weeks after giving birth. Was a bit disappointed that there were no c section Mammies on it though:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement